"I have sensitive skin and I used to have an uneven skin tone. Our daily moisturiser really helped to even out my redness and keep my skin hydrated throughout the day. I wanted to give you the opportunity to meet my skin's best friend." - Helena Topouzi, Mont Trod Founder
Meet our new daily moisturiser! It is a non-greasy and lightweight moisturiser that absorbs quickly into the skin leaving a nourished and hydrated complexion. Made with sweet almond oil and shea butter, these plant-based ingredients aim to sooth and hydrate your skin.
Soothed and hydrated skin
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. For dry skin it is best used with our Super seed facial oil.
How to use:
Pump twice on your fingertips and massage into your skin until fully absorbed. Use morning and evening after cleansing and before applying your facial oil.
Plant based skin food. Cruelty-free. Vegan.
- Aqua: Pure water
- Glycerin: Derived from coconut oil it is used as a humectant to attract water and make your skin feel silky smooth.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil: Sweet almond oil. Rich in vitamin E, squalene and other amazing compounds, it is able to soothe your skin and keep it nourished.
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter: Shea butter. Rich in vitamins, plant sterols and other compounds it is able to nourish the skin and protect it against drying. It's saturated fatty acids are able to prevent moisture loss from the skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate SE: This is a vegetable based emulsifier which helps mix water and oil in our product.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a vegetable based emulsifier which helps mix water and oil in our product.
- Sorbitan Olivate: This is a vegetable derived emulsifier which helps mix water and oil in our product.
- Shea Butter Ethyl Esters: Derived from shea butter, it enhances the spreadability and gives a silky finish to the product.
- Cetearyl Olivate: This is a vegetable based emulsifier which helps mix water and oil in our product and it also acts as a texture enhancer.
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil: Macadamia nut oil. With its very high oleic acid content it has emollient properties. It is able to act as an antimicrobial and antioxidant helping protect against UV damage from oxidation.
- Cetyl Palmitate: Derived from olive oil it acts as a thickener and emollient to help smooth and condition dry skin.
- Benzyl Alcohol: Acts as a preservative. It is one of the least sensitising preservatives.
- Persea Gratissima Oil: Avocado oil. A highly nutritious oil for your skin. Rich in vitamins A, B, E and other compounds it supports skin cells and nourishes the skin.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil: Rosehip oil. Rich in vitamin A, C and E it helps support elastin and collagen in your skin, nourishing the cells and protecting them against oxidation.
- Xanthan Gum: Natural thickener and texture enhancer.
- Sorbitan Palmitate: Derived from olive oil it helps mix water and oil in our product.
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E. It has amazing antioxidant properties to help defend from pollution and other environmental stressors.
- Dehydroacetic Acid: Acts as a preservative to prevent the growth of bacteria in our product.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract: Horse chestnut extract. Due to the escin content, it is a great anti-inflammatory. The Aescin also gives it great anti-aging properties.
- Crataegus Monogyna Fruit Extract: Hawthorn extract. A great antioxidant.
- Potassium Sorbate: Acts as a preservative to prevent the growth of bacteria in our product.
- Sodium Benzoate: Acts as a preservative to prevent the growth of bacteria in our product.
- Citric Acid: Used to adjust the pH of our product.
Made in the UK:
Made with love using the purest, natural, cruelty free ingredients to make your skin glow. Made without sulphates, parabens and mineral oils to name only a few.