"This hand and body cream is my go to hand and body moisturiser. It absorbs quickly onto the skin, leaving it soft and deeply hydrated. The heavenly scent of coconut and lemon travels my senses to sunny afternoons on a beach. It's like being on a summer holiday all year long!" - Helena Topouzi, Mont Trod Founder
Meet our Hand & Body cream! It is a non-greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin leaving it nourished and hydrated. Made with organic aloe vera and organic shea butter, these plant-based ingredients aim to sooth and deeply hydrate your skin.
Tropical summer (Coconut + Lemon)
Soothed and hydrated skin
All skin types
How to use:
Massage well onto your skin and enjoy the deep hydration
Plant based skin food. Cruelty-free. Vegan.
- Aqua: Pure water.
- Aloe Barbadensis Extract: Aloe vera leaf extract. This is a powerful anti-inflammatory and has amazing soothing and hydrating properties.
- Helianthus Annus Oil*: Sunflower seed oil. It is an amazing source of Vitamin E and can help soothe inflammation and redness in the skin. It is also a great emollient that helps skin retain its moisture.
- Butyrospermum Parkii*: Shea butter. Rich in vitamins, plant sterols and other compounds it is able to nourish the skin and protect it against drying. It's saturated fatty acids are able to prevent moisture loss from the skin.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a vegetable based emulsifier which helps mix water and oil in our product.
- Stearic Acid: This is a vegetable based emulsifier which helps mix water and oil in our product.
- Cetyl Alcohol: This is a vegetable based emulsifier which helps mix water and oil in our product.
- Glycerin: Derived from coconut oil it is used as a humectant to attract water and make your skin feel silky smooth.
- Coco-Caprylate: This is a plant derived emollient ingredient that helps smooth and soften the skin.
- Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*: Cocoa seed butter. This is the solid butter from the chocolate bean. It creates an occlusive layer on the skin and protects it against water loss.
- Glyceryl Stearate: This is a vegetable based emulsifier which helps mix water and oil in our product.
- Parfum: Coconut. An allergen free fragrance oil that smells like sweet tropical coconut.
- Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexyglycerin: Acts as a preservative to prevent the growth of bacteria in our product.
- Citrus Limonum Peel Oil: Lemon peel oil. Lemon essential oil is known to act as a detoxifying agent and helps to nourish and cleanse the skin. It is also known to help improve cellulite.
- Coco-Glucoside: This is plant-derived and acts as a cleansing agent.
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E. It has amazing antioxidant properties to help defend from pollution and other environmental stressors.
- Sodium Hydroxide: It is used in small amounts to establish and hold the pH of a product.
- Phytic Acid: It is plant-derived and has antioxidant properties.
- Citral, Limonene, Linalool: Natural components of essential oils.
Made in the UK:
Made with love in the UK using the purest, natural, cruelty free ingredients to make your skin glow. Made without sulphates, parabens and mineral oils to name only a few.