Cleanses + Rejuvenates
The Mont Trod purifying clay mask can be used to cleanse, purify, detoxify and rejuvenate skin*. A medley of the purest skin-brightening clays and oils to cleanse, refine and rejuvenate the skin from within.
Naturally glowing skin.
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
What's in the box:
2 variations of this product:
1. 1 clay mask 6g
2. 5 clay masks 6g each (BUY 4 + GET 1 FREE)
How to use:
Use 2-3 times a week if you have oily or combination skin, or 1-2 times a week if you have dry or sensitive skin. Apply evenly on cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15 minutes or until dry. Gently remove with a damp towel or cotton pad and rinse well.Key ingredients:
- Bentonite clay is used to cleanse and refresh dull or clogged skin and soothes irritated skin.
- Kaolin clay helps remove dirt and excess sebum and gives a very velvety feel to the skin.
- Sweet Almond oil is one of the best sources of vitamin E which helps tighten and firm the skin and helps to fight free radicals.
- Jojoba oil has an anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce redness.
- Sweet orange oil helps maintain the texture of skin by promoting radiance and smoothness.
- Geranium flower oil is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic thus making it beneficial for reducing acne breakouts and skin irritation.
- Clary sage oil has anti-microbial properties and is known to regulate sebum production.
- Bay leaf oil has anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties thus reducing skin irritation.
Full list of ingredients:
Aqua, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Zinc Oxide, Prunus Amygdalis Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (SE), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Benzyl alcohol, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Tocopherol, *Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, *Laurus Nobilis (Bay) Leaf Oil, **Limonene, **Citronellol, **Geraniol, **Linalool, **Citral.
*Organically grown ingredients
**Natural components of essential oils
In natural masks, separation is normal (don’t worry if it gets watery!). This occurs in warmer temperatures as there are no synthetic stabilisers. If this occurs, drain the excess water and lightly stir the mask with the spatula provided, storing it in a cool and dark place. This does not impact the product in any way and it is completely safe to use.
Made in the UK:
Made with love in the UK using the purest, natural, cruelty free ingredients to make your skin glow. Made without sulphates, parabens and mineral oils to name only a few.
Made from 99% natural ingredients using a combination of natural and organic botanicals.
Cruelty-free and vegan suitable.
*Everyone's skin is different so results may vary from person to person.